- LET AGREED -
*AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM LET ONLY*
A beautiful Edwardian, characterful, semi-detached family home in a convenient town centre location with driveway parking. The extended accommodation comprises: entrance hall with cloakroom, drawing room, impressive kitchen/family room/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the patio and garden beyond. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with separate shower cubical. Available on an unfurnished basis from the first week of November for a short term let only. Sorry no pets will be considered.
White goods: two Zanussi fridge freezers, Rangemaster cooker, gas hob, Hotpoint dishwasher, Samsung washing machine.
Minimum household income required for referencing: £67,500
- Permitted payments -
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Mark Rath Residential ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent = £519
Security Deposit: £2,569
Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one week’s rent – The Holding Deposit is non-refundable in the event that you have provided false or misleading information and fail referencing or decide not to proceed with the renting of the property. Once the references have been agreed the Holding deposit will be deducted from the moving in invoice. Deadline for agreement for both parties – 15 days after receiving the holding deposit.
Security Deposit for the duration of the tenancy – This is 5 weeks deposit and is held in the TDS Mydeposits Government Scheme for the duration of the tenancy to be used for any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy.
Rent – The monthly rent is always paid in advance.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Late Payment of Rent - £25 fixed penalty charge for any late payment of rent which is 7 days or more overdue. Should it be necessary to send a letter/email with regard to late payment of rent then these are chargeable to the tenant at a rate of £25.
- Personal visits are charged at £50.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of capped at 3% bank interest rate
- Payment of £60 including VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Mark Rath Residential Limited is a member of Property Mark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.