UNFURNISHED, AVAILABLE 16 JULY, SORRY NO PETS
A spacious ground floor two bedroom flat in the heart of town, ideally located for the train station and local commuter links. Accommodation comprises: living/dining room, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, modern kitchen and wet room. The property has been recently redecorated. Unfortunately pets cannot be considered here. There is residents parking with a permit which is obtained from Wokingham Borough Council. Available from the 16th July 2021 on unfurnished basis. MINIMUM HOUSEHOLD INCOME REQUIRED FOR REFERENCING IS £27000.
Appliances: Electric hob and oven, microwave, slimline dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Mark Rath Residential ‘the Agent’)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent = £207
- Security Deposit: £1,038
Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one week’s rent – The Holding Deposit is non-refundable in the event that you have provided false or misleading information and fail referencing or decide not to proceed with the renting of the property. Once the references have been agreed the Holding deposit will be deducted from the moving in invoice. Deadline for agreement for both parties – 15 days after receiving the holding deposit.
Security Deposit for the duration of the tenancy – This is 5 weeks deposit and is held in the TDS Mydeposits Government Scheme for the duration of the tenancy to be used for any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy.
Rent – The monthly rent is always paid in advance.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £60 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Late Payment of Rent - £25 fixed penalty charge for any late payment of rent which is 7 days or more overdue. Should it be necessary to send a letter/email with regard to late payment of rent then these are chargeable to the tenant at a rate of £25. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of capped at 3% bank interest rate
- Payment of £60 including VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity
- water and drainage including septic tank if applicable.
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Mark Rath Residential Limited is a member of Property Mark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.